The White House is seriously considering an Iranian proposal for indirect nuclear talks, while at the same time significantly boosting U.S. forces in the Middle East in case President Trump opts for military strikes, SİA reports, citing Axios.
Trump has repeatedly said he'd prefer a deal, but warned that without one "there will be bombing." His timeline is tight: Trump gave Iran a two-month deadline to reach a deal, but it's not clear if and when that clock started ticking.
Over the weekend, Trump received Iran's formal response to the letter he sent Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei three weeks ago, a U.S. official said.
The rhetoric between Tehran and Washington was already ratcheting up before Trump's threat Sunday to bomb Iran if a deal isn't reached.
The U.S. has 10 bases and 50,000 soldiers in the region. ... If you live in a glass house you shouldn't throw stones," the commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps told Iranian TV earlier this week.
Bütün xəbərlər Facebook səhifəmizdə