The death toll in Turkey due to the coronavirus rose to nine, Health Minister Fahrettin Koca said late on Friday, adding there was a total of 670 confirmed cases in the country, SIA reports.
The number of confirmed cases was 359 on Thursday. Koca said 3,656 tests had been conducted in the past 24 hours, 311 of which came back positive. The Turkish Health Ministry made mandatory for all state and private health institutions to carry out admission and treatment processes until the Covid-19 diagnosis procedure for all admitted patients has been completed.
On Friday, Vice President Fuat Oktay said on Twitter that students staying temporarily in the UK, Ireland, Switzerland, Poland, Italy, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates who want to return Turkey, could apply to the country's diplomatic missions by Saturday. Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan called for nationals to stay at home as much as possible and to take care of their personal hygiene.
Bütün xəbərlər Facebook səhifəmizdə