Possibility of 2nd wave of military mobilization in Russia denied by Kremlin
The Kremlin said on Wednesday there was no “new wave” of men being drafted into the army, despite some regional officials reporting they were stepping up mobilisation efforts this week.
According to foreign media sources, Belarusian Alexander and 6 other workers from Uzbekistan, who worked at the sugar factory in Chelyabinsk, were called and advised to "rejoice", SIA reports.
Why, because Russia "given importance" to them and sent a summons for them. In the summons, these persons must be in the military commissariat of the Chelyabinsk Soviet and Central regions, they must have a passport of a citizen of Russia or another country, a military ID, and personal belongings.
"We didn't expect this to happen, because we don't even have a permit to live in Russia, I'm not talking about citizenship. They are threatening to fire me and others who received a summons," one of the workers told.
On September 21, "partial" mobilization was announced in Russia, and on October 28, the Russian authorities announced its end.
Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu told President Vladimir Putin, who never signed a decree on the end of mobilization, that 87,000 of the 300,000 people mobilized to the war zone in Ukraine were sent "after training and combat coordination". However, human rights defenders and lawyers point out that mobilization measures are ongoing.
The governor of Russia’s Rostov region said he had received a “new mobilisation assignment”, while the deputy head of Kursk region was quoted as saying they had been given a “second” mobilisation target.
Tens of thousands of men seeking to avoid the draft have already fled abroad, and the public remains concerned that the mobilisation could be expanded.
Bütün xəbərlər Facebook səhifəmizdə