Azerbaijan discloses number of population

Azerbaijan's population increased by 12,801 people or 0.1 percent from the beginning of the current year and reached 10,193,571 people on May 1, 2024, SİA informs, citing the country’s State Statistical Committee.

The committee noted that 54.5 percent of the total population lived in cities, while and rural residents made up the remaining 45.5 percent.

In terms of sex ratio, 49.8 percent were men, and 50.2 percent were women.

Bütün xəbərlər Facebook səhifəmizdə