Advantages of MBA program of UNEC Business School: QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
1. What specialties are accepted for the MBA program at UNEC and in what languages is teaching conducted?
-Teaching at UNEC Business School is conducted in 3 languages (Azerbaijani, Russian, English) in accordance with MBA programs of the world's leading universities.
UNEC Business School offers admissions in 20 specializations, 3 of which are new: International Business; Business management (general purpose); Business and data analytics; Management of human resources; Finance; Marketing; Management; Accounting; Securities; Project management; Sports management; Banking and insurance management; Engineering and management risks; Risk management; Health management; Tourism and hospitality management; Social media marketing; International logistics and supply chain management (new); Cyber security (new); Tax administration and tax planning (new).
2. What are the advantages of the MBA program, what does this program bring to its graduates?
- The MBA Program gives graduates the right to improve leadership skills, systematic knowledge, skills and business management skills, continuously improve their majors, research modern business information, gain analytical thinking and decision-making skills, as well as take responsible positions in enterprise and organization management.
3. Who conducts the training process and are representatives of the business environment involved in the training?
-Most of more 100 academic staff at UNEC Business School are graduates of leading universities of the United States, Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Sweden, France, Turkey, Russia and other countries. At the same time, heads of government agencies, leading companies, the business world, leading specialists are involved in training.
20% of the teaching process is theoretical, 80% is practical. The subjects are adapted to the programs of the world's leading universities, and masters are free to choose elective subjects.
4. Does MBA program of UNEC Business School meet the standards of curricula of world universities?
-Yes. Curriculum of MBA program of UNEC Business School meets regional and international requirements. There are official references in this regard from West Texas A&M University and Park University, the United States, Technical University of Dresden in Germany, University of Waterloo in Canada and University of UBIS in Switzerland. İt is noted in the references that graduates focus on three main characteristics: - creativity, honesty and systematic thinking.
5. To which foreign universities dual degree and exchange programs are realized under MBA program of UNEC?
-UNEC implements a dual degree program with Lincoln University in the United States, UBIS (University of Business and International Studies) in Switzerland, and Montpellier in France and Mykolas Romeris University (MRU) in Lithuania.
An exchange program is conducted with Friedrich Schiller University Jena.
6. Can UNEC MBA graduates study for a doctorate with that diploma?
-Yes. Starting from the 2020/2021 academic year, masters studying in MBA program at UNEC are given 2 chances of choice on a voluntary basis. People who want to continue their education at the doctoral level apply officially. They take dissertation works from the first year. Those who do not want to study for a doctorate must take two additional elective courses and strategic management. Masters who make both choices get a master's degree by gaining 120 credits.
7. What opportunities have been created at UNEC for MBA graduates to enter foreign labor markets?
- As UNEC Business School is a full member of EFMD, masters can access the labor market outside the country through EFMD's "HIGHERED - Global Talent Network" recruitment network. To do this, masters must register by accessing the global portal of UNEC Business School.
8. How is a foreigner admitted to UNEC Business School?
- Admission of foreigners to MBA Program of UNEC Business School is carried out electronically. Documents should be sent to [email protected] by May 05 - September 15, 2020.
9. UNEC Business School is a member of the prestigious American body ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants). What advantages does it give to masters?
-UNEC is a member of ACCA for master's and bachelor's degrees. Specialization of "Accounting" of MBA Program of UNEC Business School is professionally accredited on accounting and auditing in the global body of ACCA which is one of the leading organizations of the world, is known among 170 countries and has more than 500 members and students. Masters of "Accounting" on MBA program are exempted from F1-F9 subjects of the fundamental part of ACCA accreditation. Masters of other specialties are exempted from F1-F4 subjects.
It takes at least 2 years and sufficient investment in international institutions and vocational training centers operating in the labor market to exempt from these subjects and obtain this qualification. UNEC MBA graduates receive ACCA accreditation, which gives them the opportunity to build a career in the country and abroad, as well as save time and money.
10. How is the lesson schedule set up in the MBA program?
-Taking into account that the students of MBA program are engaged in labor activity, classes are organized in the evening. Classes start at 18:40 and end at 21:50. Masters come to class for 2 (two) days. Classes for the first year are on Tuesdays and Thursdays, for the second year on Mondays and Wednesdays. Classes are held in the main educational building of UNEC (Istiqlaliyyat Street 6).
11. What are the results of admission to UNEC Business School?
Those who score the highest point at the entrance exam to MBA program in the relevant specialties select UNEC Business School. In the 2019/2020 academic year, the plan of admission to MBA program of UNEC has been implemented 100%.
Bütün xəbərlər Facebook səhifəmizdə