President Ilham Aliyev signs a decree on establishment of Mingachevir High-Tech Par, SIA infomrs.
Governed by paragraph 32 of Article 109 of the Constitution of the Republic of Azerbaijan, in order to ensure sustainable development and competitiveness of the economy, the expansion of innovative and high-tech industries based on modern scientific and technological achievements, carrying out research and development of modern complex for the development of new technologies, I hereby resolve:
1. To create Mingachevir High-Tech Park on area of 1.3 ha located in Mingachevir being in use of High Technology Park LLC - Park NT (hereinafter - the Company) established by Part 4 of the Decree No. 736 of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan dated November 5, 2012 “On the establishment of the High Technology Park” under the Ministry of Communications and High Technologies of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
2. To determine that Mingachevir High-Tech Park is an area with infrastructure, material and technical base and governance structures which are necessary to carry out research and development work in order to prepare, develop or improve innovative products and high-technologies, application (commercialization) of their results in the industrial, service and other areas.
3. Functions of the authority regarding the Mingachevir High-Tech Park are implemented by the Ministry of Communications and High Technologies of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
4. The organization, development of activities of Mingachevir High-Tech Park and its management are carried out by the Company.
5. Ministry of Communications and High Technologies of the Republic of Azerbaijan is empowered to assist to the Company in connection with the organization, the development of activities of Mingachevir High-Tech Park and its management.
6. Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan is instructed to solve other issues arising from this Decree.